Corporate Catering & Events
Now Servicing Washington & Oregon
Property Management | Weddings | Corporate Event & Branding
Make a lasting impression on your guests and bring the excitement and nostalgia of MOONIE Icy Tunes Ice Cream Specialist to your event.
Custom Quotes are complimentary. Choose from Team Morale, Corporate logo, Wedding, and more…
Hosted Ice Cream Specialist (Staffing)
Dressed in classic ice cream delivery uniform or casual serving attire. A minimum of 100 pieces applies to all ice cream carts and Hawker Bag delivery only. One hour of serving time is included for each event. Additional time upon request is negotiable.
In most cases, we do not rent out carts or Hawker bags without an ice cream specialist. Exceptions are made for those interested in using carts for promotional events or film/photography shoots. All events are confirmed with a credit card. Events canceled without notice are subject to a $85.00 Fee.
Custom Ice Cream Cart Graphics
Choose what is in stock or brand your own for a minimal fee.
What’s Included In Your Ice Cream Cart Delivery?
- Each ice cream cart holds up to 1100 frozen ice cream treats. Menu planning options are welcome on requests for special event needs.
- 20% gratuity for your ice cream specialist is charged to the final invoice and goes directly to your ice cream specialist.
- *Please note that cart rental is not a cost-effective option for your child’s birthday~please consider the ice cream jeep to deliver.
No Power / Electricity Requirements
MOONIE Icy Tunes Carts have built-in, rechargeable cold plates and continue to actively freeze for up to 8 hours without making any noise, or need to be plugged in.
Mobility / Placement
- Outdoors: Anywhere with a firm surface to roll over – No gravel or grass due to the weight/safety
- Indoors: MOONIE Icy Tune Carts are designed to fit into elevators and through a standard 36″ office doorway.(Approximate cart dimensions are 40″ tall x 32″ wide x 42″ long.)
- Fully Loaded Weight: Fully loaded carts weigh up to 400lbs. and cannot be carried up a flight of stairs.